TERMS OF PLAY
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Shipping returns
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
Exclusion of liability
Fencing and martial arts activities entail inherent risks and should be approached with caution, exercised with proper control, and conducted under the supervision of trained professionals. We explicitly disclaim any liability for injuries or damages resulting from the use or wearing of our products. You bear full responsibility for your personal safety during all instances
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Courses and digital products accessed online
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Book with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Please note that refunding times vary depending on bank and payment method.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at contact [at[ saintmark [dot] se.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at contact [at[ saintmark [dot] se.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should contact us at contact [at[ saintmark [dot] se..
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Account information connected to your orders. We cannot see your card information.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide St Mark with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
St Mark collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like, if you have agreed to it.
If you agree, St Mark will share your data with our partner companies that handle shipping and handling.
When St Mark processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
St Mark securely stores your data at our web host Loopia and in the postal service hidden database, Post Nord.
St Mark will keep your information unless you request that we delete it.
St Mark would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop St Mark from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our partners.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
St Mark would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request St Mark for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that St Mark correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request St Mark to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that St Mark erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that St Mark restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to St Mark’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that St Mark transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – St Mark uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – St Mark uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. St Mark sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
contact [at] saintmark [dot] se
Contact us at contact [at] saintmark [dot] se for questions related to refunds and returns or any other of our terms and conditions.